The entry fee paid is solely for taking part in the MK24 2024 event and does not include any services or gifts that sponsors and exhibitors may provide on the day.
All participants must be aged 18 years or over on the event date and 20 years to complete an ultra marathon. If unable to provide ID as proof of age if required then participation in the event will be refused.
Any changes to team line up must be registered by 8pm on Sunday 17th June 2024. Last minute changes at registration can only be made with prior consent of the organisers.
The organisers reserve the right to refuse entry from any applicant, whether originally named applicant, substituted runner, anyone using an alternative or assumed name or runner in the event.
Whilst every precaution has been made to ensure the security and safety of all participants in the event, participants agree not to hold Redway Runners its volunteers, organisers, or those of The Parks Trust and its associates liable for mishap, injury or loss sustained over the duration of the MK24 Run event.
Participants agree to take part on the understanding that it is a 24 hour race that may involve running at night and when tired. They must understand the risks and be confident that they are up to the challenge. Participants take part on the understanding that they enter at their own risk and that the organisers will not be liable for any injury or loss that may occur as a result of their participation. Participants also agree that medical advice will be sought from a General Practitioner if they are in any doubt as to their physical ability to participate in the event.
Participants shall also agree to take part in a sportsmanlike manner and agree to follow any instruction given by the organisers or race officials.
An entrant shall be deemed to have made him/herself/their self, familiar with, and agreed to be bound by the UKA Anti-Doping Rules and to submit to the authority of UK Anti-Doping in the application and enforcement of the Anti-Doping Rules.
The UKA Anti-Doping Rules apply to entrants participating in the sport of Athletics, for 12 months from the [date of entry], whether or not the licence holder is a citizen of, or resident in, the UK.
Redway Runners will collect participants’ personal data to process their entry application and would like to contact them by e-mail, telephone and/or post in line with GDPR.
By entering the event you agree to be filmed or photographed and the use of your image in any footage to be used by MK24 Run for their own publicity in the next event.
Refund policy. No refunds will be made although participants may transfer their place to another person (before 8pm on Sunday 17th June 2024).
All participants must have entered (agreed with these terms and conditions) and registered to take part either as a solo or part of a team of between 2 – 6 runners.
The organisers reserve the right to remove you from the run if in their opinion they deem it necessary due to medical reasons.
- All campers must abide by the rules set by the organisers. We are unable to allow open fires within the event village. Willen Lakes provide areas specifically for BBQs close to the event area and you are welcome to make use of these.
- At no time is smoking allowed in the camping area or within the event area or HQ.
- Noise must be kept to a minimum – especially between the hours of 10pm – 8am.
- Although we have made every effort to organise a high level of security for the site in terms of fencing and guards – valuables are left at your own risk.
- Camping pitches will be available from 5pm on Friday 21st June 2024 and must be vacated by 4pm on Sunday 23rd June 2024.
- Tents are not provided by the organisers.
- Tents should be of a reasonable size for the pitch reserved.
- Parking (except camper vans by prior consent) is not allowed in the camp site however parking (either pay and display or pay on exit) is nearby.
- Toilet and shower facilities will be available throughout the event. Hot and cold food and drink vendors will be available at certain hours during the event and Willen Lakes have a pub/restaurant and café nearby that will be open for hot drinks and meals during their opening hours.
In Case of Fire
The risk of a fire within the camp site is minimal, but you must be aware of the nearest fire alarm and extinguisher.
In the unlikely event of a fire, please alert all campers immediately by using the nearest fire alarm. If possible, extinguish the fire using the fire extinguishers provided.